this site the web

May 10, 2010

Cute Love Story - Laughmaker Girl

I'm a student of senior high school, I have a lot of friends there, but there is a Girl that laugh-maker in my class, first I've just laughed with her anytime in class, I've just talk about any funny stories there, Mmm, I forgot… she is the leader of my school's organization, she has a charismatic personality, I proud of it, as the time go on, My feeling on her is change, I start to love her, I don't know about that, does she has a same feeling with me? I don't know, but I hope, my friends told me that she likes me, but I don't believe it, though I was happy when I heard that, first I've just excited of her, Bcoz she is very funny, then I found out that I crushed on her, and finally I hope that she can be mine… only that, maybe…

No comments: