this site the web

Feb 14, 2008

Valentine's Day Messages – Addiction Problem

Baby I have an addiction problem. People say I should go to rehab but I always tell the m I don't wanna go cause I'm addicted to ... YOU! Happy Valentine's Day!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love you. I loved you for years! I loved you since the day I first met you. So, today, this special Valentine's Day, I just wanted to declare my love to you. That's all for now... Kisses!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm enthralled by your beauty, mesmerized by your charisma and spellbound by your love. No wonder I am always thinking about you. I wish to celebrate every Valentine with you. Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: