this site the web

May 26, 2007

Love SMS - I'm the luckiest boy alive

I know I'm not the most beautiful boy alive or the smartest boy alive, but i do know I'm the luckiest boy alive because i have you!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If u will promise me that i will see u in my dream, i will sleep for ever my love to see u every minutes
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No words can xplain how hapi i am 2 hav som1 like u, i dnt know how long i could kip u bt i intend 2 hold on 2 mke u stay 4ever coz uR d best person iVe got!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tonight i'm going to sleep earlier b'coz i want to see u in my dream very early. gud night ..bye!

No comments: