this site the web

May 26, 2007

Love Messages -The ways you scare me, I love it!

The way you look into my eyes, It scares me, The way you say "I love you", It scares me, The way you know just what to say, It scares me, The ways you scare me, I love it!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When time comes for u to give Ur heart to someone, make sure u select someone who will never break Ur heart, cuz broken hearts has never spare parts. By sending this message not to offend you, but with a heart of caring. One last thing your gorgeous, and I think I can love you. Please respond, and have a wonderful day
.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Baby from bottom of my heart you are the only one i can love from the feeling of my heart and should you are the one i feel baby i will die for you just to have your love.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some thoughts are better kept unsaid, some feelings are better kept to yourself because love has its way of expressing itself despite the silence!

No comments: