this site the web

Oct 19, 2010

Love SMS ... Before Camping In My Heart

Where were you before you came camping in my heart??? You started a fire and now my heart is filled with flames !!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Every sms u send I keep inside my heart, every word u say touches upon my soul... we may not see each other but u will always be someone special to me!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
God saw me hungry he created pizza he saw me thirsty he created Pepsi he saw me in dark he created light and he saw me without girl friend then he created you!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't wait until it's too late to tell someone how much you love, how much you care. Because when they're gone, no matter how loud you shout and cry, they won't hear you anymore!

No comments: