this site the web

Oct 31, 2010

Halloween Night... xOxo

At the Halloween night, I had asked Emily out to a local dance club. I picked her up and we went to go dance our asses off. The night was going very smoothly and we seemed to have a very good bond. We clicked. All of our dances were hot, slow and fast. until, an ex boyfriend of hers showed up. she had the audacity to sit at his table and even talk to him. Emily even went one more step and even danced with her ex. I was never more pissed off in my entire life. I had just gotten a date with the most beautiful girl and now she was dancing with her ex boyfriend. Life is cruel. I was actually stuck sitting in the booth at the night club with Emily's ex boyfriend's date. How humiliating and dull, until we actually started talking. Amanda and I had so much in common. We liked the same music, enjoyed the same books and belonged to the same gym. The night had just gotten weirder. We danced that night, Amanda and me. We kissed that night, yes kissed....the most amazing kiss ever...the most lingering dreamy kiss in the middle of a slow song that only happens in movies, and it happened to me....with a girl that i didn't even know, but felt like i had known her forever. That happened over 7 years ago. I have been married to Amanda for 2 wonderful years. And all because of an ill fated date......life is beautiful... (:

No comments: