this site the web

Dec 8, 2010

The Last Dance... xoxo

I still remember looking into those beautiful eyes back at that dance. And the exact placement of your hands on my waist. Even the song that was playing when u asked for the last dance. Now I come back to the present and recall where our lips met. How u held me in your arms for a second longer. And how u mess with my heart so merciless that I can't breathe sometimes. But what's truly pathetic is that I will never stop coming back to you, cuz I love you. More than anyone will ever know...

1 comment:

tina said...

براي عشق تمنا كن ولي خار نشو. براي عشق قبول كن ولي غرورتت را از دست نده . براي عشق گريه كن ولي به كسي نگو. براي عشق مثل شمع بسوز ولي نگذار پروانه ببينه. براي عشق پيمان ببند ولي پيمان نشكن . براي عشق جون خودتو بده ولي جون كسي رو نگير . براي عشق وصال كن ولي فرار نكن . براي عشق زندگي كن ولي عاشقونه زندگي كن . براي عشق بمير ولي كسي رو نكش . براي عشق خودت باش ولي خوب باش