this site the web

Dec 20, 2008

Miss SMS – I miss U sweetheart

If u thinks I miss u all the time u r wrong I miss u only when I think about u but damn it I think u all the time! I miss u sweetheart!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
U are TOO far away 4rm me, that why I have to shout: I M-I-I-I-I-S-S-S-S Y-O-O-U-U! did u hear that?

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wat makes some people dearer is not just de happiness dat u feel when u meet them but de pain u feel when U miss them… MISS U…

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whenever I miss you, stars falls down from the sky. So any day if you find the sky empty, don't blame me! It's all your fault; You made me Miss You So Much!

No comments: